The Campus Solna area as part of the new Hagastaden is reforming into a next generation innovation and business HUB for Life Science. The area is a part of Karolinska Institute Science Park, KI Science Park, where Akademiska Hus is the property owner.
The Campus area, located next to Karolinska Institutet (KI) and the top modern Karolinska University hospital, will be an outstanding platform for innovation and business growth for companies within Life Science. KI Science Park and Akademiska Hus have initiated a collaboration aimed to create a strong community function that will ensure this by creating a supportive, engaging and facilitating community that will increase the attractiveness and synergies of the companies and researchers at the KI Science Park. The first step in obtaining this is to recruit an energetic and dedicated Community Manager who will be tasked to develop and build this function.
About the role
The Community Manager, which is a new role within KI Science Park, will work in close collaboration with KI Innovations as well as Akademiska Hus and others. The key responsibility for the Community Manager is to create a vital and modern community that will be value building for the companies of KI Science Park as well as to ensure the diversity of the company tenants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Scout and drive tenant prospecting to ensure full occupancy
– Develop and maintain a value building community for the tenants at KISP
– Ensure diversity within the companies established in the KI Science Park area. A mix of start-up and established companies with innovation focus is necessary.
– Arrange initiatives, events and meeting activities for the Community
KI Science Parks’ offer to you
KI Science Park can offer you a flexible, independent role and you will act on both operational and strategic level building a strong life science community. You will interact and communicate with many different stakeholders and both being part of and contribute to a strong Life Science brand of the region.
– Academic degree within Life Science, medicine or equivalent
– Experience from working within public affairs and strong communications skills
– Strong local network within Life Science
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Knowledge in digital systems for communication is a strong merit
– Experience from working in innovative environment
We believe you have an extrovert personality and service minded with a high energy level. We believe that you are strongly motivated by creating client value as well as collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders. As a person you are creative, humble, result oriented and have a high level of personal integrity. We think you thrive in an environment that is dynamic and have a passion for Life Science.
Next step in the process
In this recruitment KI Science Park AB is collaborating with Mpya Sci & Tech. Please, submit your application no later than 21st October 2019. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or about this role, you are welcome to contact Ellinor Crafoord, Ellinor.email@example.com 072-1765167 or Johan Östman, Johan.firstname.lastname@example.org 076-6287891
Welcome to submit your application!